I'm always gettin hated on for listening to Iggy Pop 90% of the time and the other 10% is a mix of new music and generally an old band that's retired. Speaking of retired and reformed, DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979 is back and touring! And good news knuckleheads, they're coming down to Australia touring with the Parklife lineup. Sounds sick sick sick! The lineup doesn't stop there. Add some hot new shite like Little Dragon ( yeah, they're in that 10% I was talking about) Sebastian Tellier and man, that day sounds kickin. Right on Parklife! Tix on sale Thursday 30th June.
posted by mismis